Sovy Terms of Service
Welcome to Sovy. These Terms of Service govern your use of the website, technologies, solutions, and services (“Services”) offered by Sovy Trust Solutions Limited, located at The Black Church, St. Mary’s Place, Dublin 7, D07 P4AX, Ireland.
Our Services are diverse and operate in different countries, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with Sovy if you use those Services.
Using our Services
By using our services, you agree to abide by the following rules:
- Don’t do anything illegal, fraudulent, false or misleading (e.g. impersonating someone else, manipulating the Services in any way).
- Don’t engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm another business or person, especially children.
- Don’t send spam. Spam is unwanted or unsolicited bulk email, postings, contact requests, SMS (text messages), or instant messages.
- Don’t publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, offensive/discriminatory language, graphic violence, or criminal activity).
- Don’t circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services.
- Don’t engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services, or others (e.g., transmitting viruses, stalking, posting terrorist content, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others).
- Don’t infringe upon the rights of others (e.g., unauthorised sharing of copyrighted material, resale or other distribution of Services).
- Don’t access or collect data from our Services using automated means (without our prior permission).
- Don’t help others break these rules.
We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Content on the Site and in our Services
The contents of the Site, including the Knowledge Portal, are intended for your personal, noncommercial use. All materials published on the Site (e.g. blog posts, news articles, photographs, images, audio clips and video clips, also known as the “Content”) are protected by copyright and owned or controlled by Sovy or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Site.
You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the Site for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein.
Your Content in our Services
Some of our Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
You are also responsible for the accuracy of the content you provide. We have no way of knowing whether the information you provide to us or others accurately represents your company or particular situation. Do not expect that we review the accuracy of your information or its application throughout our Services.
Some parts of our website (e.g. Knowledge Portal) allow you to create content such as public comments or reviews. These may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by Sovy, and by publishing content to our website you waive any rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
Sovy uses some automated systems to analyse your content (including emails) to provide you personally relevant product features, such as specific add-on tools or articles that might be relevant to your business, and customised product recommendations tailored to the requirements/parameters you give us by using our Services.
Use of Software in our Services
Some of Sovy’s Services are provided as Sovy-hosted offerings that you access through the internet. Sovy retains all title to and ownership of the software and any copies produced. You will not:
- reproduce or modify the software
- provide, rent, sell, sub-license, lease, merge, translate, loan, disclose, use for time sharing or service bureau purposes, or otherwise transfer or distribute the Software or any part thereof or use it for the benefit of a third party
- reverse assemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer the software, or otherwise attempt to discover any software source code or underlying proprietary information (except to the limited extent that applicable law prohibits reverse engineering restrictions)
- without the express prior written consent of Sovy, disclose to any third party the results of any benchmarking or comparative study or analysis involving the Software
- possess or use the software or a portion of it, or allow its transfer, export, or re-export in breach of any applicable export laws or regulations.
Sovy makes reasonable commercial endeavors to make the SaaS services available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, but we reserve the right to suspend your access for scheduled or emergency maintenance.
When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update settings.
All offer codes are subject to our general Terms of Service. If a discount does not specify an individual item or items, the discount can be assumed to apply to the total value of the order.
In order for the discount to be applied to the order, the offer code must be entered into the Discount Code field on the applicable page (e.g. the Checkout page) and submitted by the customer.
Discounts are not transferable and not redeemable for cash, credit, or towards previous purchases.
Unless otherwise stated, discounts cannot be combined. Only one offer can be applied to any order.
Offers can be amended or withdrawn at any time.
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify Sovy and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
Sovy allows prospective and current investors to access secure parts of the website containing confidential information. By accessing, or requesting access to Investor Portal content, you acknowledge the following:
- you will not use the information in violation of applicable securities laws or regulations
- you will keep such information confidential and will not communicate the information to any individual, corporation/company, partnership, limited liability company, joint venture, association, joint stock company, trust, unincorporated organisation, government (or any agency or political subdivision thereof) or any other entity
- you will not use such information in any manner intended to compete with the business of Sovy, and you are not principally engaged in a similar business as Sovy or derive a significant portion of your revenues from operating or owning a similar business as Sovy.
Your Entitlement to Cancellation
You are entitled to cancel within fifteen calendar days of purchase if no activity has started. This period begins on the day on which you, or third party designated by you, have purchased our Services. In order to exercise your entitlement to cancellation, you must inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cancellation entitlement will be invalidated as soon as you or a third party designated by you either (i) register your new company in Sovy Compliance Hub℠, or (ii) assign an online course to an individual.
If you meet the above criteria, we will refund the payment we have received from you no later than fifteen calendar days from the day we received communication of your cancellation. We will use the same payment for this reimbursement that you used for the original transaction.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
We are regularly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may even suspend or stop a Service altogether. You acknowledge that Sovy may modify or suspend any of its Services or offerings at any time.
You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. Sovy may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services or offerings at any time.
In the event that we need to stop or suspend a Service or offering, we will do what we can to give you reasonable advance notice and the opportunity to extract your information from that Service or offering. That said, Sovy is not liable for any disruption or loss you may incur as a result of the modification, disruption, or termination of a Sovy Service or offering.
Your purchases may be adapted in the future as respects functionality or features, regardless of any oral or written comments (public or private) made by Sovy or any of its affiliates or partners regarding our products and services.
Updates to our Services and Changes to These Terms
We may change these Terms at any time, and we’ll tell you when we do. Using the Services after the changes become effective means you agree to the new terms. If you don’t agree to the new terms, you must stop using the website and Services and close your account if you have one.
Disclaimer of Warranty
We provide our Services “as is,” “with all faults,” and “as available.” You bear the entire risk as to its quality, safety, and performance. Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, neither Sovy nor its suppliers or distributers make any specific promises about the Services. For example, we make no commitments about the content or functions within the Services. Neither does Sovy make commitments as to their reliability, availability, or ability to ensure compliance.
You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this agreement can't change. To the extent permitted under your local laws, Covered Parties exclude any implied warranties or conditions, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, safety, comfort, and non-infringement. If your local laws impose a warranty, guarantee or condition even though these terms do not, its duration is limited to 90 days from when you download the application.
Liability for our Services
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, SOVY, AND SOVY’S SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF SOVY, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN).
IN ALL CASES, SOVY, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
Limitation of Compliance
Sovy strives to help businesses become and remain compliant with laws and regulations. However, all data you provide us is self-attested and we cannot verify that your actions and information is accurate or comprehensive. The use of Sovy Services and/or materials does not guarantee compliance with any applicable laws and regulations in any jurisdiction.
Date of last revision: October 17, 2018